Saturday, July 09, 2011

Happy Saturday

Well since this was my first weekend off the whole summer, today was family day. I have a wonderful husband named Jason (but I call him Baby). And two teenage sons Logan 14 (15 in a month) and Lucas 12. So we took a trip down the Barren Fork River on inter tubes. That was a blast! Now we are home, cooking some food and relaxing. After dark we are going to watch a movie in the front yard. Not sure what movie we will watch its a toss up between Twilight and How To Train Your Dragon.
So that is why I haven't read not one little bit today, but spending time with my little family is important too. I hope to get some reading in tomorrow. Just have to wait and see what the day brings. I'm reading My Blood Runs Blue by Stacy Eaton. I just love a good vampire book. This one didn't cost one cent, since I won it from Book Reader Addict. Its signed and all!
Time to get back to the family. Hope everyone has a great Saturday, like I have.
Well until next post keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment